Ironhaus Doors Forged Iron Door Limited Warranty
All Ironhaus Doors iron doors are hand forged and individually finished. Minor differences in doors are normal and are to be expected to achieve the “Hand Made” look.
All Ironhaus Doors iron doors are warrantied to the original owner from any defects in material and workmanship that would make our doors not serviceable or not usable under normal conditions, provided they are properly installed per instructions provided by Ironhaus Doors.
This warranty is provided to the original owner from the date of purchase extending for the following period:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty against structural and mechanical defects on all door frames, doors, inserts, glass panels and transoms.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty against seal failure on insulated glass provided by Ironhaus Doors.
- Replacement of glass (material and labor): year 0-1
- Replacement of glass (material only, FOB Memphis, TN): year 2-5
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on finish including chipping, cracking and peeling except for installations in coastal environments (1 year limited warranty for coastal environments with direct waterfront facing exposure and 2 year limited on other exposures). All product finishes may age relative to time and exposure; normal aging is not considered a defect.
The following are not considered the responsibility of Ironhaus Doors and will void any warranties:
- Damage caused by installing a forged iron door without adequate overhang protection. The door unit must be protected with an outward overhang at least one half of the height of the overhang (Example: If the height of overhang is 10 feet, projection of overhang must be a minimum of 5 feet).
- Damage caused by failure to comply with the installation instructions provided by Ironhaus Doors or by failure to promptly and adequately repair damages to the door unit, including chips or scratches to the finish.
- Damage, misuse or abuse caused by other parties or causes beyond the control of Ironhaus Doors including Acts of Nature.
- Failures not covered include broken glass, improper storage, installation and maintenance, improper cleaning, condensation on interior door surfaces as a result of cold climate installation, and moisture penetration resulting from normal wear and tear including pets. Additionally, operating glass panels provide nearly twice the area of weather-strip contact when compared to doors without these operating panels. High wind and rain conditions could lead to some air and/or water infiltration and these instances are not considered failures.
All warranty claims must be approved by an authorized representative of Ironhaus Doors.
Ironhaus Doors has final say in approving all warranty claims.